Monday, February 8, 2010

It's the Little Things

I was having kind of a rough night tonight and some bad memories were bouncing around my mind. That horrible overwhelming tidal wave of emotion was creeping ever so slowly towards my sanity and I knew I couldn't hold the tears in any longer.

When I was down and feeling as low as I could be, my mom talked to me. And that helped a little. I got some good advice and got some things off my chest.

And then my mom said we had got heart-attacked. (This is when hearts are plastered all over your front door in an expression of love.) On the door step was a little bag of candy for me with Happy Valentines Day! written all over it. I'm not sure who it was from, but I think it was my relief society presidency.

And then my friend told me that I was so cool on Facebook. I mean, how could that possibly help, right? But it did. It made me warm all the way to my toes.

I love the Heavenly Father sends us friends and family to help us. Even when we don't necessarily ask for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment